What is Chakra Balancing?
Chakras are energy centres in the body and there are many in the body some along the spine, and in the hands and feet. The word comes from the Sanskrit cakra meaning “wheel” or “circle” also referring to the “wheel of life”. They are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our aura. Their main function is to vitalize the physical body and to bring a higher development to our self-consciousness. They are associated with our physical, mental, and emotional interactions.
Signs Your Chakras Are Imbalanced
Here are a few symptoms of your chakras being out of alignment. The aim is to have balance, too much or too little energy in each of the chakras creates imbalance.
-Something feels “off” or just not right
-You get sick or experiencing constant physical bodily pain despite having body work done
-Everything seems to be falling apart.
-Lack of self-compassion (Heart Chakra)
-Brain Fog (3rd Eye Chakra)
-Headaches (Crown Chakra)
-Low self esteem (Solar Plexus Chakra)
-Feeling easily overwhelmed emotionally (Sacral Chakra)
-Feeling stuck in life/low sense of flexibility (Root Chakra)
How Our Practitioners Can Help You
Each of these general imbalances manifests as specific physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual imbalances in each chakra. Imbalances in each chakra can influence a sense of disharmony in the body system as a whole.
Our chakras can be balanced using many different healing modalities such as Sound Healing, Reiki, Energy Healing or Rhythmic Pranic Breathing. Our Practitioners will determine which technique is best for you once they have assessed you. During your healing sessions with any of our practitioners your chakra centres will start to flow automatically better as the healers are addressing your root cause of your issues.
These sessions will have you generally feeling:
– Improved overall health and well being.
– Greater and faster ability to heal your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional issues.
– Increased openness, memory, concentration and awareness.
– Positive outlook in terms of understanding, perception of behaviors and thought process.
– Heightened creativity and better resourcefulness because of better perception.
– Sense of self-worth, self-esteem and self- confidence.
– Improved and deeper sleep, better control over your emotions and improved patience.